top of page
Unemployment &
State Disability/PFL


If you are applying for the first time, re-opening a claim, or certifying weeks, we can help.
We help with creating an EDD account so you may apply for unemployment and also with verifying your identity with ID.ME. To apply we need an email address, whom you worked for in the past 18 months (name of employer, address, and dates)  DL/ID, SSN, and Permanent Resident Card.


To re-open your claim we would need your email and password that you are registered with and the last pay stub. 

Notarized Letters


Any forms or letters we can notarize. We also help with:


  • Grant Deeds 

  • Travel Authorizations 

  • Sworn Statements

  • Reference letters for immigration

  • Apostille Preparation


We will need a CA ID/DL to notarize or two witnesses that are present with you who have a CA ID/DL.


We provide roll fingerprinting.

Retirement & Disability - SSA


Application is applied online or by mail with the Social Security Administration.



We translate birth, marriage and divorce certificates from spanish to english and vise versa. ​​

Fax and Email


If you need to fax or email any paperwork we provide that service. ​​

Bookkeeping & 
Payroll Services 


We provide accurate and secure accounting services. Depending on your needs we can provide both services or either. 

Formation of LLC &


We provide services in registering and forming your entity.

bottom of page