top of page



As Certified Acceptance Agents (CAA), we can help you apply for or renew ITINs. We certify your original documents and send copies to the IRS to process your application. In regards to new applicants, you will need to file your Income Taxes at the same time you apply for a new ITIN.

The following is the information we need to process your application:

  • For primary taxpayers: a valid passport, if none, then an original birth certificate and I.D. (Drivers License, I.D., Consular ID Card, or Voters Card).

  • For dependents: a valid passport, if none, then original birth certificate, school transcripts/records, or doctor letters. 

 W7 application picture
bottom of page